When you meet with a car accident lawyer, the lawyer will likely ask you several questions about the accident and your injuries. Some of the common questions a car accident lawyer may ask you include:
- What happened leading up to the accident?
- Who was involved in the accident?
- Where and when did the accident occur?
- What type of injuries did you sustain?
- What medical treatment have you received for your injuries?
- Have you missed any time from work as a result of the accident?
- Have you incurred any other expenses as a result of the accident, such as property damage or medical bills?
- Have you spoken to the other driver's insurance company?
- Have you received any settlement offers from the insurance company?
The lawyer will ask these questions to help gather information about the accident and your injuries. This information can be used to evaluate your case and determine whether you have a valid claim and whether the lawyer can help you recover damages for your injuries.
It is important to be prepared to answer these questions as accurately and thoroughly as possible. You should also be prepared to provide any documents or other evidence that may be relevant to your case, such as medical records or police reports. This can help the lawyer better understand your case and provide you with the best possible legal advice.