Cervical fusion settlements and verdicts can vary widely depending on the specific circumstances of your case. However, there are some general guidelines that can help you understand what to expect in terms of compensation.
In general, the amount of compensation that you can receive for a cervical fusion settlement or verdict will depend on the following factors:
- The severity of your injuries
- The extent of your medical expenses
- The impact of your injuries on your quality of life
- The amount of lost wages or income that you have incurred
- The amount of pain and suffering that you have experienced
Because each case is unique, there is no "average payout" for cervical fusion surgery. However, typical settlements amounts are often over $150,000.