There are a few signs that may indicate that a child has been injured in a car accident. These signs can include:
- Crying or fussiness: A child who is in pain may cry or be fussy.
- Loss of consciousness: If a child loses consciousness after a car accident, it could be a sign of a serious injury.
- Abnormal movements or behavior: If a child is moving or behaving in an unusual way after a car accident, it could be a sign of an injury.
- Pain or tenderness: If a child complains of pain or tenderness in a specific area of their body, it could be a sign of an injury.
- Visible injuries: If a child has visible injuries, such as cuts, bruises, or swelling, it could be a sign of an injury.
If you suspect that a child has been injured in a car accident, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible. A doctor can examine the child and determine the extent of any injuries. It is always better to be safe and have a child evaluated by a doctor after a car accident, even if they seem fine at the time.